NAMIBIA LOGISTICS ASSOCIATION
FROM THE INDUSTRY FOR THE INDUSTRY
Who We Are
The Namibia Logistics Association is an independent non-profit organisation representing the Namibian logistics industry. It serves as the Industry’s collective voice, bringing to the fore the interests of its members, thus serving as a platform to voice shared concerns.
Founded in 2009, its member-base comprises small and large companies operating in road transport, freight forwarding, courier services, and customs clearing amongst others.
The Association is managed by a committed full-time team.
The Namibia Logistics Association offers its members a wide array of services which are continuously being developed / upgraded
Special benefits for smaller operators
How to join us
Your company is eligible to become an operating member of the Namibia Logistics Association if
- you are operating in one of Namibia’s three core cargo logistics sub segments (air, land or sea)
- you are a cargo owner with internal logistics functions (e.g. operate your own fleet)
You are eligible to become an associated member if
- you are a cargo owner with no internal logistics function
- you are a passenger logistics provider
- you are a supplier to the industry
- you are a cross-border operator with no Namibian-based operations
You are eligible to become an affiliated member if
- you are a consultant, an academic institution / business association or an individual with an interest in the industry
The annual membership fee differs by membership type. Please contact us to become partof the industry’s collective voice: email@example.com